Monday 11 September 2017

[Photos] A Man Caught While Trying To Use A Lady Who Denied Him Sex For Ritual

Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting

A Face book user by the name Onyeanemekili Ozubulu has taken to the social media to expose his brother who was caught in the act while attempting to use a young lady for a ritual just because she denied him se*x.

Mr. Onyeanemekili who uploaded the pictures on his timeline expresses his disappointment and shock in the evil act committed by his learned brother.

In his word as he shares the story;

“My post may come late cos of some reasons best known to me, I don't see reason why I will cover a crime like this, cos some people must surely counter my post. This guy with uncovered head here is my brother, he is the bone of contention, the other guy who he asked to accompany him to Nnobi to buy charm to disfigured a girl that refused her request to sleep with her is also my brother but I will not keep quiet, imagine what someone I called learned thinks in his heart.

Image may contain: 1 person
Mr. Obiorah Anaedum,
His name is Obiorah Anaedum, he has a printing company named The Marts Concept, he's into landing agent too. How much will it cost him to get another girl since he cannot put his manhood in his control, I believe that the girl knows about this, so that she will go for Thanksgiving cos God saved her life from the wicked one. My friends, I believe that it's not a do or die affair to sleep with a particular girl. Obiorah Anaedum you're a disgrace to our village and our community at large. You've tarnished your image in Ozubulu and other places you operate as a business man. May God forgive you, but you need to tell people how girls you've set in that condition..Ife onye metalu

...See More Pictures 

Image may contain: 1 person, hat and outdoor
Accomplice 

0 comments:

Post a Comment